Help Perpetuate the History
Membership and contributions are vital to support Waioli Corporation’s important ongoing work of preservation, conservation and education at Grove Farm, Waioli Mission House and Mahamoku museums, as well as at the Lepeuli ahupua’a, the plantation steam locomotives interactive learning park, and the many collections in its care.
Volunteers are a vital part of the Grove Farm, Waioli Mission House and Mahamoku museums’ existence and success. If you enjoy sharing Kauai’s history with guests in authentic and serene environments, we invite you to join us in telling these island stories in these island homes. Also, other volunteer opportunities may occur throughout the year.
For more information about becoming a volunteer, please contact (808) 245-3202 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By becoming a member of the Friends of Waioli your support will help to maintain, preserve, and protect these treasures as pristine touchstones to pre-contact and post-contact lands and sites where experiences and traditions continue to be preserved for future generations to learn from and enjoy.
For more information about the Friends of Waioli, please contact (808) 245-3202 or email at email@example.com.
- Unlimited free admission to Grove Farm and Waioli Mission House and the monthly locomotive fire ups year round
- Free subscription to the bi-annual newsletter
- 10% discount on museum gift shop merchandise
- 10% discount on historic print reproductions from the museums archives
- Archival research processing fee waived
- Discount on classes and lectures
- Invitations to special events at Grove Farm and Waioli Mission museums and the locomotive learning park
KUPUNA: $35 for one adult 65 or over and spouse or one guest*
PALAKA: $40 for one adult
OHANA: $70 for two adults and their children under 18*
Friends at the Premier level receive special exclusive benefits and provide vital funding to support the museums programs and outreach to the community.
KAIPU: $120 for all of the Friends Benefits listed above for two adults, your children or grandchildren under age 18 and two additional guests*. Plus:
- An additional 5% discount (15% total) on historic print reproductions from the museums archives
CANE FIRE: $250 for all of the Kaipu benefits. Plus:
- Two Visitor Passes** to Grove Farm and/or Waioli Mission House museums
- Set of 4 exclusive Grove Farm museum note cards
- 10% facility rental discount at the museums properties
SUGAR MILL: $500 for all of the Cane Fire benefits. Plus:
- Two additional Visitor Passes to Grove Farm and/or Waioli Mission House museums
- A tour of the Puhi Round House and the Lihue Plantation Right of Way with Engineer Scott Johnson
SISTERS: $1,000 for all of the Sugar Mill benefits. Plus:
- Free admission for two additional guests per visit at the Grove Farm and/or Waioli Mission House museums (four guests total when accompanied by a Friends of Waioli Member)
- Two additional Visitor Passes (six total)
- An invitation for up to four people to receive a special Behind the Scenes Tour led by experienced museum staff
G.N.: $2,500 for all of the Sisters benefits. Plus:
- Two additional Visitor Passes (eight total) for use at Grove Farm and/or Waioli Mission House museums
- Recognition in the Waioli Corporation’s annual report
- Lunch with the Museum Director in the garden for yourself and three friends
*Children and guests must be accompanied by a Friends of Waioli Member
**Visitor Passes are for guests not touring with a Friends of Waioli Member
Community and public involvement and financial support are essential to Waioli Corporation. Your donation would be gratefully received and will be applied to the protection, restoration and maintenance of these historic treasures. Your tax-exempt donation may be made to: Waioli Corporation, Post Office Box 1631, Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii 96766 or donate on-line using this form. Note: All information is sent via an encrypted channel.